Location: Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, UK, Belgium, Nordic region
ValGenesis is the #1 fast-growing global software technology company leveraging digital technology in helping Global Life Science companies achieve higher levels of efficiency and productivity. Our mission is to be the de facto standard for Paperless Validation across the Life Science industry. Currently, we are scaling the company in every dimension and looking for a Partner Manager in Europe.
If you are looking for a buzzing and exciting day and love to see partners grow, then this job may be for you. You will be part of the Global Partner Management team, where you will be responsible for acquiring and managing partners globally.
You will identify and engage with potential new partners. Together with the partner, you will assess if the relationship will be of mutual benefit, and you will be responsible to negotiate partnership agreements. Furthermore, you will work with partners in doing joint marketing; train them in selling our solution; assist partners with leads and new prospects. Finally, you will update partners on our product roadmap.
You will work closely with the Direct Sales team to ensure that ValGenesis is coordinated when approaching our clients. In addition, you will work with Product Management to provide feedback from our partners.
You will also work with Marketing to develop marketing collateral for our partners and provide feedback from Partners.
Your Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify Partners and engage with them to assess if a Partnership is of mutual benefit
• Negotiate Partnership Agreements
• Coordinate the onboarding of new Partners
• Collaborate with Partners via monthly meetings and regular visits to Partners to drive leads and sales booking
• Work with internal teams improve the onboarding of partners; the marketing and sales support and the products.
• Participate in and manage partner events
• Ensure that partners get introduce to and comfortable with new products
• Track partners performance and participate in tiering of partners
• Assist in developing the partner program
The required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience you will bring to ValGenesis…
• Bachelor’s degree in General Studies, Computer Science, or Business Administration
• 5+ years of experience in Partner Management within Software Companies
• Proven track record of success in managing relationships with Partners
• Life Sciences background or experience with regulatory, quality, or other systems
• Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and from home in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with CRMs and Microsoft Office Suite
• Travel to partners as required; expect in the range of 10% - 20%
ValGenesis is the #1 fast-growing global software technology company leveraging digital technology, in helping Global Life Science companies achieve higher levels of efficiency and productivity in the Validation life efforts. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. ValGenesis provides competitive base salary, paid Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with the highest integrity and responsibility.
ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.