Analytical Method QbD Implementation
Develop your analytical method to meet the desired analytical target profile (ATP) and improve its robustness for resource-efficient drug development.
Benefits this Solution Provides
Minimize Out-of-Specification Results
Design the method to meet expected performance criteria, maximizing cost savings.
Increase Regulatory Flexibility
Make easier post-approval changes by knowing what can impact critical method attributes.
Reduce Drug Development Timelines and Costs
Increase your chances of being successful and reduce costly recalls.
Ensure the performance of your methods throughout their lifecycle, defining an ACS to mitigate risks.
Improve Analytical Method Development
- Define the ATP to ensure the chosen method is fit for purpose and compliant with regulatory guidelines.
- Use knowledge management techniques and quality risk management tools to find the analytical method most likely to meet the desired ATP for the chosen process.
A Science- and Risk-Based Approach
- Perform a risk assessment to quickly identify the critical method attributes (CMAs) and the critical method parameters (CMPs).
- Take full advantage of scientific and prior knowledge to identify parameters significantly impacting CMAs.
- Define the method operable design region (MODR) with the initial risk assessment and adequate experimental testing using tools such as design of experiments (DoE) and multivariate data analysis (MVDA).
Control Strategy and Continuous Method Lifecycle Management
- Review the risk assessment and, if necessary, update CMPs, CMAs, and MODR.
- Define an analytical control strategy (ACS) to mitigate risks and ensure the method performs as expected throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Formally demonstrate that the analytical method fits your defined purposes and the ACS is appropriate and robust enough to validate your method.
- Continuously monitor your analytical method performance.
What Can You Expect From Implementing Our Solution?
|Method performance is measured after its development.||Analytical method development is designed to meet expected performance criteria.|
|Limited flexibility.||Flexible approach that allows for continuous improvement.|
|Higher cost of drug development (higher chance of costly recalls).||Reduce the cost of drug development (increase your chance of success).|
|Time of drug development may be longer due to failures.||Shorter development timeline and reduced time to market.|
|Before||Method performance is measured after its development.|
|After||Analytical method development is designed to meet expected performance criteria.|
|After||Flexible approach that allows for continuous improvement.|
|Before||Higher cost of drug development (higher chance of costly recalls).|
|After||Reduce the cost of drug development (increase your chance of success).|
|Before||Time of drug development may be longer due to failures.|
|After||Shorter development timeline and reduced time to market.|
See how ValGenesis can support your digital transformation.