How to Manage Logbooks Electronically
Discover how to transform paper-based equipment logs into digital logbooks that reduce manual steps, force standardization and function even in offline mode.
Industry Solutions Consultant
Benefits of Digitizing Log Management with e-Logbook
Works offline: Enables you to work offline in cleanrooms and other tightly controlled environments, then automatically synchronize stored information to your online network.
Ensures data integrity: All data is captured “direct to database” (required for compliance). This ensures data integrity and improves regulatory compliance. Secure, organized digital archiving means data is easy to find during audits and inspections.
Facilitates compliance: Built for the complex compliance needs of the life sciences, e-Logbook complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11. It supports ALCOA principles for data integrity and enforces good documentation practices.
Eliminates human error: ValGenesis e-Logbook completely removes the risk of human error in documenting logging activities with automated/validated calculations and reports.
Real-time metrics: The application allows you to verify log status in real-time to ensure equipment and cleanrooms are used only when in the proper state. The solution also provides quick access to the real-time status of any GxP asset at the site level and across the organization.
Complete log management: You can digitally track and maintain any GMP log (equipment usage, cleaning, calibration, preventive maintenance, more) across any device.
Go Beyond Data Capture with these Unique Features
ValGenesis e-Logbook provides precise 24/7 log management. It facilitates shift handover processes to reduce operational risk and inefficiencies. Additional features include the ability to:
- Schedule recurring tasks, including calibration, cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Design log forms according to their approved standard operating procedures (SOPs) with or without the formulas for automated calculations
- Choose from 100+ ready-to-use log form templates to reduce form design time significantly
- Define a variety of workflows at both the log type and asset levels
- Verify and review log entries through controlled workflows
- Create business rules to enforce pre-requisites and force standardization
- Schedule system alerts and reminders for upcoming dates of various tasks
- Experience hands-free, AR-enabled validation
- Enjoy real-time collaboration with remote and distributed teams
Ready to join the digital validation revolution?
"We reduced cycle time more than 50% and gained data integrity in our validation process."
"Validation-related observations dropped 90% after implementation."
"We can easily manage validation deliverables and change requests across global sites with full data integrity."