ValGenesis is looking for a Manager Professional Services who will be responsible for managing software implementation projects for our customers. Activities include planning, resourcing, and coordinating software projects for ValGenesis' validation management software for Life Sciences companies, typically operating globally across multiple sites in North America, Europe, and Asia. Professional Services Managers at ValGenesis are hands-on project team members providing various services (in addition to project management) such as business analysis, configuration support, training, and issue resolution.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
• Establish a close working relationship with the customer project team with weekly project status meetings, project schedules, project progress reports and issue logs
• Determine operational objectives of the customer's validation processes and provide recommendations for the deployment of ValGenesis functionality
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Identify necessary application corrections and improvements to the ValGenesis Product Management team
• Identify and raise potential project roadblocks for input and resolution from other ValGenesis teams
• Complete successful customer implementations within budget and within agreed time schedules
• Provide knowledge transfer and training to customers on the systems to be implemented
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field of study (computer science, industrial engineering, pharmaceutical technology).
• 5+ years of relevant project leadership and project management experience, including management of projects with tracking of team tasks, tracking/reviewing of deliverables in line with signed-off specifications, project milestones, associated receivables, and project completion
• 2+ years’ experience working in FDA regulated organizations, knowledge of the validation lifecycle process
• 2+ years’ experience leading teams of 3 or more; providing positive and constructive feedback, goal-setting, coaching, and managing employees
• Strong familiarity with ISO, GMP, GLP, GCP and other related regulatory standards and guidelines
• PMP certification (or equivalent) preferred
• The ability to work collaboratively and individually
• Strategic and tactical thinking
• A focus on problem solving, process improvement, and critical thinking
• Communicating clearly with various stakeholders while building relationships
• 25% - 40% travel domestically and – for some projects - overseas
ValGenesis is a fast-growing global software company that enables global life science companies achieve new levels of efficiency and productivity. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharma and biotech companies.
Our flagship Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) is the first enterprise software solution to manage the corporate validation lifecycle process 100% electronically. As a first mover in the industry, ValGenesis’ innovation drives significant cost and time savings in the life science space. VLMS is the system of record for all types of validation processes and is becoming a de facto standard for paperless validation across the life science industry.
ValGenesis provides competitive base salary, bonus, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Paid Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.