Location: Lisbon, Portugal (Hybrid)
What We Need: ValGenesis Portugal is looking for QA Testers to join and strengthen our development team based in Lisbon, Portugal. Our Testers will work with the development team to ensure that all digital products are properly verified before reaching the clients. The testers will be reporting to the Head of IT & Development.
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Develop deep expertise in our products and their uses in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Plan and execute computer system validation activities, as a service to clients
- Work with software developers and product managers in an Agile team environment
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk.
- Ability to map data flows in the software as a basis to develop challenging and robust testing.
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines.
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
- 2+ years’ experience in full-stack development.
- Experience Manual testing
- Experience using Jira.
- Basic Knowledge of Office, and Test Design.
- Experience conducting Stress/Performance/Functional/Scalability testing.
- A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence and patience.
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of automation testing.
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle process.
More About US...
Headquartered in South San Francisco, since 2005 we’ve grown into a global organization with offices around the world. ValGenesis is the global market leader and fastest-growing provider of digital validation software for life science companies. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS), is the first enterprise software solution to fully electronically manage the validation process lifecycle, accelerating time to market, reducing manufacturing costs, and increasing quality and regulatory compliance for our customers. As a first mover supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation over web, mobile, IoT, and AR channels. For more, see the
ValGenesis provides a competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Observance of Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
- ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity/expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical/mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.