Locations: San Francisco, CA | Tampa, FL | Boston, MA | Amsterdam, NL
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
• Work with the Sales team (in pre-sales) by being the industry consultant and a product expert who understands, demonstrates and positions ValGenesis solutions, "linking" the key values of the solutions to the primary business needs and drivers in each opportunity from RFP through demonstration stages of the sales cycle • Understand and participate in the complex sales environment
• Execute strong presentation skills and "presence" in reading and managing an audience
• Work in a collaborative environment (product management, sales, marketing) and provide relevant feedback from customers and prospects
• Conduct competitive landscape analysis to understand current competitor solutions and potential future strategy
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
• 5+ recent years of working as a validation engineer in the Life Science industry
• Experience in using automated tools for managing the validation lifecycle process
• Experience with pre-sales and comfortable with selling complex sales solutions
• Knowledge in the regulations related to the validation process in Life Science industry
• Knowledge of the Life Science industry, current business drivers, and the ongoing governing regulations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office tools
• Fluency in European languages a plus
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
• 40% to 80% travel
ValGenesis is a fast-growing global software tech company leveraging digital technology, helping global Life Science companies achieve higher levels of efficiency and productivity. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global Pharma and Biotech companies.
Through our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) is the 1st enterprise software solution to manage the corporate validation lifecycle process 100% electronically. As a first mover in the industry, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation and helping the healthcare industry create significant savings in both cost and time. VLMS is the system of record and standard for all types of validation processes for several global regulated Life Science companies. ValGenesis is becoming a de facto standard for paperless Validation across the Life Science industry.
Morgan Stanley has recently invested $24MM and ValGenesis is fortunate to continue achieving 100% Year of Year growth.
ValGenesis provides competitive base salary and commission, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, paid Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.