Location: North America (Remote)
What We Need: ValGenesis now seeks a Sales Operations Director to lead our sales operation team to assist in a dynamic, fast-growing, technology business. In this role, the Sales Operations Director will manage and influence processes and systems that are essential to optimize sales productivity and revenue growth. Areas of expertise include analysis, planning, reporting, territory optimization, compensation design, quota allocation, sales process optimization, forecasting, pipeline management, sales enablement, recruiting, and training
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Participate in Fiscal Year Revenue Operations planning and sales quota allocation
- Drive sales performance to established metrics and meet quarterly and annual targets
- Manage recurring sales pipeline, forecast, and territory reviews and reports with a high level of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Support the sales team in deal structuring and negotiations for significant deals
- Establish and manage a deal review process for large deals and special bids
- Support the development and execution of strategies to price and monetize the product portfolio
- Provide analysis, planning, and decision support, and manage initiatives and projects to optimize sales productivity
- Establish and drive CRM standards including good hygiene for the sales pipeline
- Manage sales enablement, training, and onboarding programs for the global sales team
- Recommend changes and enhancements to the CRM ecosystem
- Provide direction to the CRM administrator and sales operations analyst
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
- Minimum three years of sales or sales management experience in B2B SaaS
- Minimum five years in sales or revenue operations
- Thorough understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for business intelligence and a data-driven approach to providing actionable insights
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management platforms
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and facilitation skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Proven ability to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, and unpredictable environment
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity, and business judgment; you share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Experience in life science or healthcare IT industries is a plus
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
More About US...
More About Us...
Headquartered in South San Francisco, since 2005 we’ve grown into a global organization with offices around the world. ValGenesis is the global market leader and fastest-growing provider of digital validation software for life science companies. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS), is the first enterprise software solution to fully electronically manage the validation process lifecycle, accelerating time to market, reducing manufacturing costs, and increasing quality and regulatory compliance for our customers. As a first mover supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation over web, mobile, IoT, and AR channels. For more, see the
ValGenesis provides a competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Observance of Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.