The complete Validated Lifecycle Management System from ValGenesis is the industry-leading solution for digitizing the entire validation lifecycle.
ValGenesis VLMS Express
Simplified, cloud-based digital validation. Designed for small and mid-sized life sciences companies.
Web-based electronic logbook software built for pharma, biotech and other life sciences for 100% paperless logbook management.
Careers at ValGenesis
Director Customer Technical Support
Location: Mississauga, CA
ValGenesis is a fast-growing global software company that enables global life science companies to achieve new levels of efficiency and productivity. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharma and biotech companies.
Our flagship Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) is the first enterprise software solution to manage the corporate validation lifecycle process 100% electronically. As a first mover in the industry, ValGenesis’ innovation drives significant cost and time savings in the life science space. VLMS is the system of record for all types of validation processes and is becoming a de facto standard for paperless validation across the life science industry.
What We Need:
ValGenesis is looking for a Director of Customer Technical Support who will be responsible to define, standardize, and deploy the Software Technical Support processes, drive performance management, and ensure operational continuity. Activities include documenting standard support workflows and escalation criteria for Critical Incident Management, conducting regular operating reviews with CTS L1 - 2 team members, and continually seeking ways to improve the process for our Life Science customers. Typical customers operate globally across multiple continents. We are looking for Director of Customer Technical Support that works well under pressure, communicate effectively, understand software coding, work independently and collaborative, are strategic thinkers, focus on process improvement, are emotionally intelligent, and know how to problem solve.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
• Define, standardize, and deploy the Software Technical Support processes
• Work with global customer service centers, lead Customer Technical Support (level 1 and 2) team members, product owners, and software R&D team to create and maintain associated documentations, process flows, and procedures
• Drive performance management and continuous improvement for greater overall efficiency
• Ensure operational continuity through support monetization, analyze tools, practices, and develop recommendations for process and tool standardization
• Oversee implementation, monitor success and effectiveness as changes occur
• Continually seek ways to improve the process through regular engagement with stakeholder groups and customers, and develop strategies for addressing issues, enhancing service levels, and process improvement, design, and re-design
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
• Minimum 10 years' relevant experience
• 2+ years’ experience leading, managing, and managing teams of 5 or more
• Proficient in software coding language (ie: .Net. C#, Java)
• Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and digital leadership team
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
• Demonstrated proficiency in meeting facilitation
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, with proven ability to prioritize while managing tasks and documenting required information
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and teamwork skills
• Proficient communication (English oral and written) and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to critically assess information for relevance, accuracy, and feasibility
• Strong influencing skills to get buy-in and drive change globally, across multiple functions, and with senior leaders
• 10% - 25% travel domestically and – for some projects - overseas
ValGenesis provides competitive base salary, bonus, Paid Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.