The complete Validated Lifecycle Management System from ValGenesis is the industry-leading solution for digitizing the entire validation lifecycle.
ValGenesis VLMS Express
Simplified, cloud-based digital validation. Designed for small and mid-sized life sciences companies.
Web-based electronic logbook software built for pharma, biotech and other life sciences for 100% paperless logbook management.
Careers at ValGenesis
Customer Technical Support (Level 2)
Location: Canada, Tampa
ValGenesis is looking for various Customer Technical Support (CTS2) career opportunities based in Mississauga, Canada. Our CTS2 representatives need to have strong communication skills to support our customers through telephone support to help answer questions and provide assistance to the customer, while adding value and remaining patient. Our CTS2 representatives will learn how to use our VLMS platform and help the customer with inquiries while troubleshooting basic challenges our customers face. This opportunity will serve as the front-line to help resolve customer’s inquiries.
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASq7Ld0JsQ
Your Responsibilities include:
• Be responsible for owning technical customer issues including reporting and resolving inquiries about the VLMS platform
• Communicate directly to assist customers via telephone and email to answer inquiries while focusing on delivering excellent customer service
• Walk customers through screen sharing and technical demos to enhance learning
• Research, explore, and document technical issues and produce enhancement opportunities, communicating trends to internal stakeholders
• Partner with CTS team to manage customer questions and escalate to management for more complex inquiries as needed
• Resolve support tickets within the limits of contractual service level agreements (SLA)
• Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
The required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience you will bring to ValGenesis:
• 2+ years’ experience in Web Application testing
• Strong desire to focus on the customer; demonstrate strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Familiarity and affinity toward technical concepts, standards, and procedures
• Knowledge in testing API and Mobile application
• Ability to write test cases and execute
• Experience in MS SQL SERVER with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures, trigger, and views.
• Experience in IIS, Team Foundation Server • Experience in MS Office and excel macros
• Familiarity in Agile Methodology
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle process
• Willingness to learn and articulate technical concepts in simple and understandable ways for your average person
• A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team
• Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong emotional intelligence and patience
• Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Openness to work various shifts: 8am – 5pm or 12pm – 8pm
The Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
• Additional knowledge of foreign languages
• Prior experience supporting a fast-growing organization
• Successful track record of managing ongoing client relationships
ValGenesis is the #1 fast-growing global software technology company leveraging digital technology, in helping Global Life Science companies achieve higher levels of efficiency and productivity in the Validation life efforts. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
Through our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) is the 1st enterprise software solution to manage the corporate validation lifecycle process 100% electronically. As a first mover in the industry, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation and helping the healthcare industry create significant savings in both cost and time. VLMS is the system of record and standard for all types of validation processes for several global regulated Life Science companies. ValGenesis is the de facto standard for paperless Validation across the Life Science industry.
ValGenesis provides competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, 9 days off for Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.