Location: Lisbon, Portugal (Hybrid)
What We Need: ValGenesis is looking for two Full Stack Developers to join and strengthen our development team based in Lisbon, Portugal. Our development team will work on the development of the complete life cycle of projects. They will work on both the front-end and back-end development process, which means they are responsible for the development life cycle from conception to the final product.
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASq7Ld0JsQ
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Work on the development of the complete life cycle of projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop features to improve the user experience.
- Develop code libraries and databases that can be used in various projects.
- Review codes, layout, and project design for further presentation to the team and client.
- Provide regular updates and technical support to new clients.
- Facilitate the definition of product layouts according to client requirements.
- Develop, project, and implement embedded digital platforms for engineering-based applications.
- Communicate regularly with project managers, quality assurance teams, and other VG employees about progress in the long-term technology roadmap.
- Develop and supervise testing times in the client-server environment to ensure that the various devices display the desired content.
- Recommend system solutions comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Create new methods to improve efficiency and optimize processes.
- Optimization of web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Optimize web applications for performance and scalability.
- Develop automated tests to ensure that ValGenesis’s needs are met and enable regression testing.
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
- 4+ years’ experience in full-stack development.
- Experience in Razor, Unit Testing, Microsoft Visual Studio, and MS Office.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Advanced understanding of software development life cycle process
- A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence and patience.
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
More About US...
Headquartered in South San Francisco, since 2005 we’ve grown into a global organization with offices around the world. ValGenesis is the global market leader and fastest-growing provider of digital validation software for life science companies. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS), is the first enterprise software solution to fully electronically manage the validation process lifecycle, accelerating time to market, reducing manufacturing costs, and increasing quality and regulatory compliance for our customers. As a first mover supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation over web, mobile, IoT, and AR channels. For more, see the
ValGenesis provides a competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Observance of Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
- ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity/expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical/mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.