What We Need: ValGenesis is looking for various Customer Technical Support (CTS1) career opportunities based in-person in our Mississauga, Canada office. Our CTS1 representatives need to have strong communication skills to support our customers through telephone support to help answer questions and provide assistance to the customer, while adding value and remaining patient. Our CTS1 representatives will learn how to use our VLMS platform and help the customer with inquiries while troubleshooting basic challenges our customers face. This opportunity will serve as the front-line to help resolve customer’s inquiries.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
• Be responsible for owning technical customer issues including reporting and resolving inquiries about the VLMS platform
• Communicate directly to assist customers via telephone and email to answer inquiries while focusing on delivering excellent customer service
• Walk customers through screen sharing and technical demos to enhance learning
• Research, explore, and document technical issues and produce enhancement opportunities, communicating trends to internal stakeholders
• Partner with CTS team to manage customer questions and escalate to CTS2 (level 2) representatives for more complex inquiries as needed
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree; major in science or engineering OR 2+ years’ relevant experience delivering technical support at a SaaS company
• Strong desire to focus on the customer; demonstrate strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Familiarity and affinity toward technical concepts, standards, and procedures
• Willingness to learn and articulate technical concepts in simple and understandable ways for your average person
• A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team
• Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong emotional intelligence and patience
• Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Openness to work various shifts: 8am – 5pm or 12pm – 8pm
The Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
• Additional knowledge of foreign languages
• Prior experience supporting a fast-growing organization
• Successful track record of managing ongoing client relationships
ValGenesis is a fast-growing global software tech company leveraging digital technology, helping global Life Science companies achieve higher levels of efficiency and productivity. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global Pharma and Biotech companies.
Through our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) is the 1st enterprise software solution to manage the corporate validation lifecycle process 100% electronically. As a first mover in the industry, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation and helping the healthcare industry create significant savings in both cost and time. VLMS is the system of record and standard for all types of validation processes for several global regulated Life Science companies. ValGenesis is becoming a de facto standard for paperless Validation across the Life Science industry.
Morgan Stanley has recently invested $24MM and ValGenesis is fortunate to continue achieving 100% Year of Year growth.
Competitive Total Compensation Package, PTO, and Company Holidays. We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals, while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility. ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity / expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical / mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.