Location: Mississauga/Tampa (on-site)
What We Need: We’re searching for a Customer Technical Support (level 2) to support our customers through telephone and email support to help answer questions and aid the customer, while adding value and remaining patient. Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Technical Services, you’ll learn how to use our Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS) platform and help customers with inquiries while troubleshooting basic challenges our customers face. This opportunity will serve as the front line to help resolve customers’ inquiries. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-caliber team in a high-growth company. You'll get to tinker with, master, and own the VLMS platform. You'll have autonomy, broad visibility, and a big impact.
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Own technical customer issues including reporting and resolving inquiries about the VLMS platform
- Communicate directly to assist customers via telephone and email to answer inquiries while focusing on delivering excellent customer service
- Walk customers through screen sharing and technical demos to enhance learning
- Research, explore, and document technical issues and produce enhancement opportunities, communicating trends to internal stakeholders
- Partner with the CTS team to manage customer questions and escalate to management for more complex inquiries as needed
- Resolve support tickets within the limits of contractual service level agreements (SLA)
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
- 2+ years’ experience in Web Application testing
- Strong desire to focus on the customer; demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity and affinity toward technical concepts, standards, and procedures
- Knowledge of testing API and Mobile application
- Ability to write test cases and execute
- Experience in MS SQL SERVER with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Experience in IIS, TFS, and Excel macros
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle process
- Willingness to learn and articulate technical concepts in simple and understandable ways for your average person
- A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong emotional intelligence and patience
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace
- Able to work with minimal supervision
The Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Prior experience supporting a fast-growing organization
- Successful track record of managing ongoing client relationships
More About Us...
Headquartered in South San Francisco, since 2005 we’ve grown into a global organization with offices around the world. ValGenesis is the global market leader and fastest-growing provider of digital validation software for life science companies. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS), is the first enterprise software solution to fully electronically manage the validation process lifecycle, accelerating time to market, reducing manufacturing costs, and increasing quality and regulatory compliance for our customers. As a first mover supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation over web, mobile, IoT, and AR channels. For more, see the
ValGenesis provides a competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Observance of Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
- ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity/expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical/mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.