Location: Toronto, Canada (On-Site)
What We Need: ValGenesis is looking for various Customer Technical Support (CTS) career opportunities based in our Toronto, Canada office. Our CTS representatives need to have strong communication skills to support our customers through e-mail and telephone support to help answer questions and provide assistance to the customer while adding value. Our CTS representatives will learn how to use our state-of-the-art digital platforms and help the customer with inquiries while troubleshooting the basic challenges our customers face. This opportunity will serve as the front line to help resolve customers’ inquiries in the pharma, biopharma, and medical devices industries. Our CTS representatives will be responding to queries from top-tier life sciences companies and will need to have a strong capacity to acquire knowledge related to our digital products in connection with client’s business processes.
Learn more about working for ValGenesis, the de facto standard for paperless validation in Life Sciences.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Be responsible for owning technical customer issues including reporting and resolving inquiries about the ValGenesis digital platforms
- Communicate directly to assist customers via telephone and email to answer inquiries while focusing on delivering excellent customer service
- Walk customers through screen sharing and technical demos to enhance learning
- Research, explore, and document technical issues and product enhancement opportunities, communicating trends to internal stakeholders
- Partner with the CTS team to manage customer questions and escalate to CTS (level 2) representatives for more complex inquiries as needed
What We Are Looking For (Requirements):
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree; major in science or engineering OR 2+ years’ relevant experience delivering technical support at a SaaS company
- Strong desire to focus on the customer; demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility to accommodate clients' global time zones
- Familiarity and affinity toward technical concepts, standards, and procedures
- Willingness to learn and articulate technical concepts in simple and understandable ways for your average person
- A passion for focusing on results and being part of a winning team
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong emotional intelligence and patience
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and commitment to the workplace
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Openness to work various shifts: 10 am – 7 pm
The Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Additional knowledge of foreign languages
- Prior experience supporting a fast-growing organization
- Successful track record of managing ongoing client relationships
- Knowledge of Incident Management System
More About Us...
Headquartered in South San Francisco, since 2005 we’ve grown into a global organization with offices around the world. ValGenesis is the global market leader and fastest-growing provider of digital validation software for life science companies. We are proud to partner with 30 of the top 50 global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our SaaS platform and flagship product, Validation Lifecycle Management System (VLMS), is the first enterprise software solution to fully electronically manage the validation process lifecycle, accelerating time to market, reducing manufacturing costs, and increasing quality and regulatory compliance for our customers. As a first mover supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, ValGenesis is pioneering innovation over web, mobile, IoT, and AR channels. For more, see the
ValGenesis provides a competitive base salary, top tier benefit options inclusive of health, dental, vision, Observance of Company Holidays, and PTO (paid time off). We are searching for talent that is driven to execute results to help us accomplish our goals while remaining committed to customer success, collaborating cross-functionally, openly communicating, and operating with responsibility.
- ValGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, color, gender identity/expression, family / medical care leave, genetic information, medical condition, physical/mental disability, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as a person with a disability, or other characteristics protected by laws or regulations.