The ValGenesis VLMS Offline application is an extension of the ValGenesis VLMS solution. The ValGenesis VLMS Offline application resolves issues related to accessing the system when disconnected from the network. More specifically, it allows users to author, execute and review/approve documents when access to the server is unavailable. The ValGenesis VLMS Offline application provides users with the ability to download documents from the server and enables validation engineers, reviewers and approvers to perform key activities even if they are not connected to the ValGenesis server.
The application provides organizations with the ability to perform validation tasks both internally – when a wireless connection is not available – or externally across multiple divisions on the production floor with no access to the ValGenesis server. The ValGenesis VLMS Offline application shortens the time required to complete validation activities and eliminates constraints of having a direct connection to the ValGenesis server.
The ValGenesis Offline application offers the following advantages:
- It allows users to execute documents electronically, even though they are not connected to the network.
- Users can download the document, disconnect from the network, execute electronically and then synchronize back with the server once the execution is completed.
- Users are able to execute documents from anywhere as though they were connected to the ValGenesis server.
- Content can be authored without a network or wireless connection. After the content is authored it is synchronized with the ValGenesis server once the network or wireless connection is available.
- Executed and authored contents can be reviewed without connecting to the ValGenesis server