As an industry leader in providing validation and quality management systems to regulated industries, ValGenesis is constantly seeking talented, highly qualified, motivated individuals to join our team. If you are driven by the need to succeed, motivated by tremendous growth opportunities, and interested in working with cutting edge technology, we want to talk to you.
At the root of our success is our staff. Our employees are the best in the business at what they do and are awarded accordingly. As an employer, we offer our employees challenging and dynamic work in an innovative and highly rewarding work environment. If you feel as though you are the right fit for ValGenesis, please browse through our job listings to find the opportunity that is right for you. To apply for any position listed, contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your resume and salary history information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Position: Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Work Location: Chennai
- ASP.NET with C# | Dot Net Framework 4.0 and above | SQL SERVER 2008 and above.
- Experience in MVC Pattern.
- Experience in Web Services, WCF, LINQ, Ajax, Load Balance and Web API.
- Knowledge/Experience in SSO integration using LDAP, ADFS, OKTA, PING.
- Knowledge/Experience in XSS, SSL, TLS, OWSAP standards.
- Knowledge/Experience in Xaml, WPF, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge/Experience in Scripting: Java Scripting, JQuery, AngularJS
- Knowledge/Experience in HTML, HTML5, XML , OOXML.
- Knowledge in Serializations Jason is an advantage.
- Knowledge/Experience in using TFS / SVN.
- Knowledge/Experience in DevExpress report, SSRS, crystal report, BI Components.
- Knowledge/Experience using 3rd party Control: Infragistic, Far Point.
- Experience with Web Server IIS 7.0 and above is required.
- Knowledge/Experience in VSTS, QTP is preferable.
- Experience writing SQL queries and interpreting query execution plans.
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- BE / BTech in Computer Science/ MCA.